- To be able to use mORB it is
necessary to have previously installed a Java virtual machine compatible
with Java 1.2 or superior. To obtain a Java virtual machine, access
http://java.sun.com/ and follow the
- If the user wishes to compile the project, it will
be needed to use Apache
Ant version 1.5.2, that can be obtained
- To configure Ant you only have to set the
environment variable PATH to include the folder "...\bin".
- Be sure that the virtual machine is correctly
Mainly verifyes that the variable CLASSPATH was correctly
- If you are using Ant, check if the JAVA_HOME
variable points to the address where the virtual machine was installed.
- Unpack the file
mOrb-all.zip in a folder.
- Edit the environment variable CLASSPATH
to also point to the folders "...\mOrb\classes" and "...\mOrb\lib".
- Edit the file "jacorb.properties" witch is in "...\mOrb\classes"
following the needs of your application. To more details, please go to the JacORB
- Edit the file "jaco.bat" witch is in "...\mOrb\bin"
adding the correct path where mORB was installed.
- The instalation of mORB is completed. See the
how to use page to make a test using mORB.